- Deliver on all business commitments including revenue and gross margin goals – grow the business!
- Manage and expand business partnerships with assigned customers. Strengthen the company’s external image with customers.
- Serve as account manager, project manager, and primary point of contact for all assigned customers and prospective customers.
- Receive all requests for quotes and prepare all quotes in a timely manner.
- Ensure all customer inquiries regarding price, quality, and delivery are handled in a professional manner.
- Coordinate directly with Engineering and Manufacturing to ensure products are designed, built, and delivered to the customers’ expectations and specifications.
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs. Optimize portfolio offering by managing price and product set.
- Provide analysis to understand our portfolio’s position in the context of market trends including the competitive landscape. Effectively utilize key industry information and market knowledge to gain competitive advantage in the market place.
- Participate in the trade show planning process to include display product selection. Work with marketing team to develop themes and booth materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience as a product management, project manager, or sales engineer.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willingness to travel 10%-20%
- Basic proficiency in computer skills, especially Microsoft Office
- Experience in B2B selling of products.
- Ability to negotiate contracts including pricing.
- Strong project management skills with successful experience influencing cross functional teams.
- Adaptable and flexible to work environment including, but not limited to, handling multiple tasks concurrently, and easily adapting to new systems, tools — produce clear, concise, accurate written communication, clearly conveying thoughts and ideas to peers, management, and customers — establish and maintain positive work relationships with peers, management, and customers displaying willingness to understand diverse points of view — learn and apply new initiatives to account plans and strategy. Solid leadership skills, initiative, high energy, and strong results orientation.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
- Able to present in front of large groups, deal with ambiguity and demonstrate composure in stressful situations where competing priorities must be managed Self starter with experience leveraging analytic and tools to quickly identify areas of significant opportunity.
- Passion for business, especially industrial products.
- Strong PC proficiency (MS Office Suite), especially Excel for analysis.
Salary commensurate experience.
Excellent benefits offered including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K and paid holidays!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Must be able to pass all pre-employment requirements. Fabricated Metals LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veterans status.