Who Are We?
We build products and relationships that last a lifetime! No really, that’s what we do. We are a successful family business with a long-term record of steady growth, and we are determined to accelerate our trajectory. Our products sit at the top of their categories for both price and quality. Check out our websites at www.strong-hold.com, www.fabricatedmetals.com, and www.utilitymetals.com. We treat our customers like we intend to keep them. We go to market through distribution, original equipment manufacturers, and (when appropriate) direct to end users. Our team members are passionate about their company and their co-workers. We reward for performance.
We Are Not:
• Fancy – we are manufacturers who believe beautiful facilities are NOT required to make quality products or retain the best team members.
• High Tech – we incorporate technology into our products and business processes where appropriate, but technology doesn’t drive us.
• Transactional – we have long term relationships with our most valuable customers.
• Satisfied – we celebrate achievement, then set our sights on new goals.
What we are looking for:
• Team players that want to grow as an individual and with our company.
• Creative talent that always wants to make the process better.
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Flexible to perform different task or work in other areas as needed.
· Strong Mechanical Aptitude
· Produce parts from metal using machinery that makes precision bends, cuts or punches to metal
· Perform housekeeping
· Operate machinery used in the production process
· Assist machine operators
· Lift heavy loads
• Constant standing, bending and stooping
• Reaching, lifting, pulling and pushing
• Must be able to read, write and preform basic math calculations
• Able to read a standard tape measure
• Strong Mechanical Aptitude
• Wear common protective or safety equipment
• High School diploma or GED
Must be able to pass all pre-employment requirements. Fabricated Metals LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veterans status.