Who Are We?
We build products and relationships that last a lifetime! No really, that’s what we do. We are a successful family business with a long-term record of steady growth, and we are determined to accelerate our trajectory. Check out our websites at www.strong-hold.com, www.fabricatedmetals.com, and www.utilitymetals.com. Yes, we still make simple products out of steel and aluminum right here in Louisville. No, we’re not crazy!
We see lots of opportunity to grow our business, all of which require the help of someone with diverse marketing interests and skills.
We Are Not:
- Fancy – we are manufacturers who believe beautiful facilities are NOT required to make quality products or retain the best team. We don’t have a cappuccino machine or a bar in the office; we do have a team that can make just about anything.
- High Tech – we incorporate technology into our products and business processes where appropriate, but technology doesn’t drive us. Maybe it should, maybe it shouldn’t.
- Transactional – we have long term relationships with our team members and most valuable customers.
- Satisfied – we celebrate achievement, then set our sights on new goals.
What we’re looking for:
- Creativity, Drive, Curiosity
- Experience in all things ecommerce from building a funnel, driving traffic, executing transactions.
- Independent perspective on Amazon and experience selling products on the platform.
- Marketing Geek. Your significant other or friends wish you would stop giving suggestions over beers or dinner.
- Video Guy/Gal. You can write, come up with and direct irrational videos and post funny stuff to social media.
- Completion of a college degree. Not required, but it does demonstrate intelligence and determination.
What we offer:
- A variety of interesting challenges; if you can market our widgets you can market anything!
- A leadership team interested in trying new things and determined to grow.
- Competitive pay and benefits.
We’re going to do our best to make sure you’re a good fit before we waste your time with a face-to-face interview. Yep, that means some online assessments and remote interviewing tools. Sound familiar? Then why haven’t you applied yet? Contact email@example.com to apply or for more information.
Must be able to pass all pre-employment requirements. Fabricated Metals LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veterans status.