What we are looking for:
• Team players that want to grow as an individual and with our company.
• Creative talent that always wants to make the process better.
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Flexible to perform different task or work in other areas as needed.
• Perform housekeeping duties
• Caulk seams with caulking gun
• Scrape or grind off excess weld, slag, or spatter using hand scraper or portable grinders.
• Assembly of product
• Operate machinery used in the production process
• Assist machine operators
• Lift heavy loads
• Pack finished products
• Constant standing, bending and stooping
• Reaching, lifting, pulling and pushing
• Must be able to read, write and preform basic math calculations
• Able to read a standard tape measure
• Strong Mechanical Aptitude
• Wear common protective or safety equipment
• High School diploma or GED
Must be able to pass all pre-employment requirements. Fabricated Metals LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veterans status.