Duties include, but are not limited to:
What we’re looking for out of our Maintenance Technician:
- Industrial maintenance background. Ideally at least 3 years. You put up dry wall in your basement? That’s great but we don’t hang dry wall.
- Proven stable work history in a manufacturing environment. 5 jobs in 4 years is not a badge of honor.
- Creative problem solvers. When equipment goes down, we need a short-term fix to get back online as well as the long-term solution.
- Electrical prints. You can read them. You can interpret them. You use them every day to solve issues.
- Must have strong background in mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, CNC and overall machine troubleshooting skills
- Dynamic on the go guys/gals. Can you fix a motor, debug a pneumatic lift, diagnose a bad relay board on a 10 year old robot, and then walk over and trouble shoot a 6,000 Kilowatt fiber laser?
- Independent workers. Our maintenance group is small and we cover 4 different buildings. The cavalry is you and your toolbox.
- Interested in earning a healthy base hourly rate with a variable compensation component based on company performance?
We’re going to do our best to make sure you’re a good fit before we waste your time or ours with a face to face interview. Do you have a resume? Can you record a video answering a few questions? Then why haven’t you applied yet?
Must be able to pass all pre-employment requirements. Fabricated Metals LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veterans status.