Who Are We?
We build products and relationships that last a lifetime! No really, that’s what we do. We are a successful family business with a long-term record of steady growth, and we are determined to accelerate our trajectory. Check out our websites at www.strong-hold.com, www.fabricatedmetals.com, and www.utilitymetals.com. Our diverse team members who speak 22 languages are passionate about their company and their co-workers. Information Technology is a broad area with great learning potential and so much to be accomplished.
We Are Not:
- Fancy – we are manufacturers who believe beautiful facilities are NOT required to make quality products or retain the best team.
- High Tech – we incorporate technology into our products and business processes everywhere we believe it can make a difference.
- Transactional – we have long term relationships with our team members and most valuable customers.
- Satisfied – we celebrate achievement, then set our sights on new goals.
Personality/Character – What we’re looking for:
- People person: Pleasant and fun to work with.
- Communicator: Excellent communication skills, flexible, open to criticism.
- Organized: Neat, follow steps and adheres to standards.
- Can-do attitude: Loves the IT field, and open to work on a wide range of assignments including cleaning dusty/dirty computers in the factory, and other tasks as assigned.
- Team Player/willing to Learn Attitude: A positive personality with an attitude of learning and willing to follow instructions when provided.
- Flexible Schedule: The position calls for standard day-shift hours, however, the candidate must be willing to work after-hours both during week days and weekends if/when needed.
- Focused: Does not get distracted with social media, cell phones, and searching the Internet.
- Task-Completion Driven: The candidate must have in him/her a solid desire for completing tasks, closing tickets successfully.
- Multi-Tasking/Can handle stressful situations.
- Sense of Urgency: The candidate must have and a solid sense of urgency to finish tasks and projects on time.
- Checks: Able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Technical Experience/Education/Knowledge – What you should have/know:
- Excellent Common Sense in Troubleshooting skills.
- Helpdesk Experience:
- MS Windows 7, 8, 10 – Users support, managing profiles providing support to users in an office and manufacturing environment.
- MS Windows 7, 8, 10 – Shared resources, Mapped drives, Printers, etc…
- Remote Support software/File transferring.
- Strong general computer software skills.
- Strong general computer hardware skills.
- Network Infra-Structure:
- Network configurations – DNS, DHCP IP, STATIC IP, Preferred IP, Network printing.
- Network Hardware – Smart Switches, Patch Panels, Ethernet Cables/Connectors.
- MS Windows Server: Active Directory, DHCP servers, Group Policies, file backups and recovery.
- Server replication.
- VPN/Remote access support.
- Management and monitoring tools.
- Hyper-V knowledge (general knowledge is sufficient).
- Monitoring site replication and backup, software training and managing IT vendors.
- Standards and Documentations:
- Maintaining network documentation.
- Visio and various Flow-Charts familiarity.
- Detail and neatness driven.
- Education/Work Experience:
- Minimum of an Associate Degree in Information system or relevant field.
- Minimum of one-year experience in Information Technology/Information Systems and/or Help Desk Support.
- Reference List required
We’re going to do our best to make sure you’re a good fit before we waste your time with a face-to-face interview. Yep, that means some online assessments and remote interviewing tools.
If you believe your character and experience fit this job, we welcome your application.
Excellent benefits offered including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K and paid holidays!
Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
Fabricated Metals LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.
Must be able to pass all pre-employment requirements. Fabricated Metals LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veterans status.