Who We Are:
We build products and relationships that last a lifetime! No really, that’s what we do. We are a successful family business with a long-term record of steady growth and are determined to accelerate our trajectory. Our product solutions sit at the top of their categories for both price and quality. Check out our websites www.strong-hold.com, www.fabricatedmetals.com, and www.utilitymetals.com. We treat our customers like we intend to keep them. We go to market through distribution, original equipment manufacturers, and (when appropriate) direct to end users. Our team members are passionate about their company and their co-workers. We reward for performance.
We Are Not:
- Fancy – we are manufacturers who believe beautiful facilities are NOT required to make quality products or retain the best team members.
- High Tech – we incorporate technology into our products and business processes where appropriate, but technology doesn’t drive us.
- Transactional – we have long term relationships with our most valuable customers.
- Satisfied – we celebrate achievement, then set our sights on new goals.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience managing an inside sales team and/or customer service team. You love coaching and developing your team members. If you have a player who cannot perform, you take the appropriate steps to replace them.
- Someone who wants to win, needs to know the score at all times, and understands performance-based metrics.
- You know the difference between leading and lagging indicators… and you know the importance of each.
- You know the difference between leadership and management… and you know the importance of each.
- Lots of patience and high emotional intelligence. The ability and desire to work with people who will challenge you.
- You’re super comfortable using (maybe even configuring) a CRM and you know how to make the system work for you.
- You love to improve process. You establish new policy and see it through.
- A creative problem solver. Today’s challenges are tomorrow’s opportunities.
- Someone who is just dying to be the liaison between sales, marketing, purchasing, scheduling, shipping, manufacturing, accounting, IT, and HR. You want your hands in all aspects of the business!
- You understand that Microsoft Excel is a necessary evil, but you’re good at it anyway. In other words, you feel right at home building a new spreadsheet or using a pivot table to analyze data.
- Interested in earning a healthy base salary plus bonus.
- Able to develop passion for products in seemingly obscure industries. Believe it or not, this team really cares about stuff a lot of people would call a widget.
- Can enjoy occasionally working the room at an industry association or attending a trade show event.
If you think just showing up and telling others what to do can get the job done, this job is not for you. We want someone who is ready to dig in and get their hands dirty.
We’re going to do our best to make sure you’re a good fit before we waste your time with a face-to-face interview. Yep, that means some online assessments and remote interviewing tools. Sound familiar? Then why haven’t you applied yet?
Must be able to pass all pre-employment requirements. Fabricated Metals LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veterans status.