Compensation: $ Negotiable
Who Are We?
We build products and relationships that last a lifetime! No really, that’s what we do. We are a successful family business with a long-term record of steady growth, and we are determined to accelerate our trajectory. Check out our websites at www.strong-hold.com, www.fabricatedmetals.com, and www.utilitymetals.com. Our diverse team members who speak 22 languages are passionate about their company and their co-workers. We reward for performance.
We believe our growth is limited only by our ability to recruit new team members and develop current ones; this role is therefore critical to the company’s success.
We Are Not:
• Fancy – we are manufacturers who believe beautiful facilities are NOT required to make quality products or retain the best team.
• High Tech – we incorporate technology into our products and business processes where appropriate, but technology doesn’t drive us.
• Transactional – we have long term relationships with our team members and most valuable customers.
• Satisfied – we celebrate achievement, then set our sights on new goals.
What we’re looking for:
- Passion for building teams; Getting the right people on the bus and in the right seats.
- Someone who wants to win, needs to know the score at all times, and understands performance-based metrics.
- Experience implementing and utilizing performance management systems that measure the team on fit and performance. Able to coach peers and company managers on it’s proper use. Willing to champion those with potential in the organization and willing to develop or move poor performers on to new opportunities.
- A zealot for developing people to reach their full potential and experience implementing programs to do it.
- Understanding that recruiting is a sales process. Can proactively identify needs, market positions to build then effectively manage the recruiting pipeline.
- Experience with compensation and performance management systems to attract and retain talent and reward team members for the value they contribute to the company.
- Ability to provide confidential counsel to senior leaders; can persuade the CEO and peers to move faster or slower with change.
- Can ensure legal compliance with federal, state and local law and regulations, including but not limited to hiring, EEOC, and record keeping.
- Can creatively manage Benefits (healthcare, 401K) to help the team members and the company maximize benefits while keeping our investment in check.
- You know the difference between leadership and management… and you know the importance of each.
- Lots of patience and high emotional intelligence. The ability and desire to work with people who will challenge you yet see you as a key contributing team member…and willingness to have fun.
- You love to improve process. You establish new processes or policies and see it through.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office.
- Proven your determination by completing a bachelor’s degree, and preferably your love for learning with a master’s. SPHR a plus.
We’re going to do our best to make sure you’re a good fit before we waste your time with a face-to-face interview. Yep, that means some online assessments and remote interviewing tools. Sound familiar? Then why haven’t you applied yet?
Must be able to pass all pre-employment requirements. Fabricated Metals LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veterans status.